Employment discrimination, workplace harassment, and retaliatory actions are violations of federal and state law. Yet, these illegal acts occur in Illinois workplaces large and small.
When you have suffered discriminatory or retaliatory practices, you must take action to protect your career and your future. Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd., an experienced team of employment discrimination attorneys, will protect your rights and seek justice and compensation for the wrongs done.
Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. represents employees who have suffered illegal workplace discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, including:
- Racial discrimination
- Sex and gender discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Failure to accommodate employees with disabilities
- Sexual harassment
- Harassment on the basis of race, disability, sex or gender, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation
- Denial or interference with Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) rights, including maternity and paternity, leave and denial of medical leave
- Wrongful termination or retaliation for whistleblower actions, filing for workers’ compensation, and other protected actions